The Best Place For Help And Healing
We offer a judgment-free, safe environment, where we’ll take the time to get to know and meet each woman where she’s at. We’ll also create a plan to provide tools and support for her to live a lifetime of recovery and well-being.
We provide care for women ranging from 18 to 65 years old. Our approach is personal and holistic – we recognize you as an individual and work with you to assess your needs to reach a place where you are thriving mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
Our Women’s Treatment Programs Offer
- Family involvement and connection – we provide different ways for families and loved ones to stay connected
- Passes, and visits with family members
- Family/caregiver support
- Emphasis on a peer-supportive community, and building healthy relationships
- Environments that foster support for each individual
- Integrated partnerships within the recovery community
We provide person-centered treatment in a healing environment with programs and services specifically for women
- Coordinated and integrated care
- Staffing and supervision on property from staff who have been where you are
Spirituality And Faith
For most people, spirituality is a deep personal experience that can be vital to the recovery process.
Each of our programs provides opportunities to grow spiritually and at your own pace. In our upcoming licensed treatment programs we will offer a faith based program that is optional. In our Short-term and Long-term Recovery Programs, faith-based principles and practices such as singing, attending chapel, and Bible study are integrated into weekly activities.
Our Staff Has Been Where You Are
- Our buildings are staffed by women, for women
- We contract licensed alcohol and drug counselors and peer recovery support specialists
- A staff to client ratio that allows each woman a level of individual attention
What Happens After Treatment
We are dedicated to helping those in recovery be successful in the long-term.
- Follow-ups with check ins
- Graduate with a discharge plan with a job, a place to live, and a church
- Assistance with employment
- Alumni community and events
- Relapse prevention