Women’s Short-term Recovery Program
The first step towards a changed, healthy life.
It can be hard to take the first step. But from the moment you step through our doors, there will be staff here with no judgement, only support. Many of our staff have been where you are, and understand exactly what you’re going through.
Our Program Includes:
- Evidence-based and trauma informed treatment (IOP Matrix Model)
- Contracted licensed therapists are trained in treating both addiction and co-occurring mental health diagnosis
- Safe, healing, supportive and structured environment
- Staffing and supervision on property
- Traditional Adult & Teen Challenge Christ-Centered curriculum
- CCSS Services provided including CPSW Peer Counseling & CSW Modality
Our Treatment Program
Evidence-Based Therapeutic Models
Our holistic approach includes addressing physical, emotional and spiritual needs with individualized counseling. We also offer life-skills development to enhance coping and social skills.
We Offer Comprehensive Support Services (CCSS)
CCSS is a service provided for eligible clients aimed at promoting recovery, independence, and rehabilitation. Eligible clients are individuals with behavioral health concerns such as depression, PTSD, anxiety, and/or substance abuse symptoms and are failing to function successfully in today’s society. Services include skills and training designed to increase understanding and decrease behavioral health symptoms from a non-clinical approach supporting autonomy.
- Independent living – adherence to a structures daily schedule
- Meal preparation
- Relapse prevention treatment
- Daily household task assignments
- Bible study and devotionals
- Weekly self-evaluations
- Mental health and co-occurring disorders (mental health and substance abuse) education and skills training
- Work therapy including training on specific trades
- Skill enhancement
- Strengthening concepts related to responsibility
- Game/movie night
- Attending weekly off-campus church services
- Evangelism outreach (feeding and praying with people in the community)
- Therapeutic recreation
- Team building activities
- Movie nights