Find Hope, Healing, and a Fresh Start
We provide care for men ranging from 18 to 65 years old. Our approach is personal and holistic – we recognize you as an individual and work with you to assess your needs to reach a place where you are thriving mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
You are more than your addiction – freedom and a new life starts right here.
What Do Our Men’s Treatment Programs Offer?
- Family involvement and connection – we provide different ways for families and loved ones to stay connected
- Passes, and visits with family members
- Family/caregiver support
- Emphasis on a peer-supportive community, and building healthy relationships
- Environments that foster support for each individual
- Integrated partnerships within the recovery community
We provide person-centered treatment in a healing environment with programs and services specifically for men
- Coordinated and integrated care
- Staffing and supervision on property from staff who have been where you are
Spirituality And Faith
For most people, spirituality is a deep personal experience that can be vital to the recovery process.
Each of our programs provides opportunities to grow spiritually and at your own pace. In our Short-term and Long-term Recovery Programs, faith-based principles and practices such as singing, attending chapel, and Bible study are integrated into weekly activities.
Our Staff Has Been Where You Are
- We staff licensed alcohol and drug counselors and peer recovery support specialists
- A staff to client ratio that allows each client a level of individual attention